Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet Tea Block of the Month

We told you about our Sweet Tea Block of the Month in our last email, but thought you might like to see what we're talking about.

Sweet Tea Block of the Month Quilt

This adorable teapot quilt is made from Maywood Studios' fabric, Sweet Love, and is just perfect for a Sweet Tea quilt. With 9 teapot blocks and a pieced teacup border, this quilt can be ready for finishing in just 6 months! We have just 2 spots left, so call the shop or come by to sign up and pick up your first month's kit!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is a beautiful quilt. I've just found the 6 patterns and some of the fabrics at my quilt store but am still looking for rhe green background with the small rosebuds and the complementing background fabric oin white with green dots. Are they available in your store? How many meters do I need of each fabric? I'd like to do the backing also with the green with small rosebuds.

    Thank you kindly
    Starlet
    starlet2653@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Kathy Adams. I live in California and belong to a quilting guild in Camarillo, CA.
    I would like to make a "Teapot Quilt", I saw your website, "Sew-Bee-It" a Quilter's Paradise.
    In the January 2010 you had a "Block of the Month" quilt project for your store. Can I get the pattern for this quilt?
    Or can I purchase the pattern and kit to make this quilt? I am very interested and have been looking on-line for a quilt like this one.

    Please email me if it is possible to purchase the pattern for this quilt.

    Thank you,
    Kathy Adams
    adamsjjt1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Remove your old home page ffffor. Your store it has been hacked by a pervert. A

    ReplyDelete